Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yay.

I had a great run tonight and figured I should blog about since it seems like all I do on here is bitch and moan. ;) It was a 3 miler after work in my new shoes - details to follow later - and felt fan-friggin-tastic. My legs felt strong and all they wanted to do was go FASTER! My first mile was sort of a warm up but the rest were fast by my standards: 10:05, 2nd: 9:33, 3rd: 9:09. It has made a huge difference that I moved the treadmill so that it's not facing the wall. Now it is literally in the middle of the room...at an angle...so that I can see the tv. Priorities, people! I don't think the feng shui is particularly stellar and it looks like hell but it helps me run. So as long as Dave can tolerate it, I'm all for it. Now that that's out of my system I've got to go to bed. Happy hump day ya'll.

6 comments:

Julie said...

congrats! new shoes always make running rock.

Aron said...

yayyyy good job on the run!!

jlou said...

Congrats on the good run!

EmLit said...

Congratulations on the great run! It sounds like you have needed one of those for a while :)

M*J*C said...

Hey Jen-
Aron sent me your link, I'm also training for my first marathon, and I'm doing the Marine Corps Marathon too! Good luck with your training, I'll be sure to check back in with you!

MissAllycat said...

Haven't heard from you in awhile...how's it goin??

"If you think you can, or think you can't, you're right."

~Henry Ford